To build ethically
Our vision is to be Perth’s ethical commercial builder! Completing high-quality, value for money buildings on time whilst maintaining relationships through transparency and professionalism to continue supporting our communities, clients, stakeholders, employees and their family.
Our Core Values are:
At Alita Constructions we are:
- Honest – we play above the line, owning our mistakes
- Respectful – we treat others how we would want to be treated, everyone is equal
- Committed – we dedicate our self to getting the job done right and on time
- Reliable – we own our tasks, the company and team members rely on us
- Positive – we conduct our self in a positive way, positivity is contagious
- Humble – we have an attitude of humility, which makes us serve others first and not ourselves
- Communicators – we understand communication is key
Alita Constructions is committed to building long-term relationships based on integrity, whilst providing our clients with the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices.
- Establish lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust.
- Make the construction process as stress-free for our clients as possible. See our testimonials.
- Complete projects on time, within budget and without compromising on quality.
- Maintain the safety of our workforce.
- Foster a work environment, which encourages teamwork, professionalism, respect and exceptional customer service.
- Show honesty and integrity in all we do.
- Play an active role in supporting our community.